Flourish launched last week and I wanted to share why I’m so excited about this experience!
This idea began brewing in my head over the summer because through reflection, I noticed that I’m talking to more and more brides who feel lost. Lost for a variety of different reasons:
- Friends are already married and they just don’t have the interest and excitement anymore about a wedding
- Friends aren’t married and they don’t understand the joy with your engagement
- Your family is throwing out a thousand different ideas that don’t match your own
- You just aren’t sure where to start with design
- Your not sure what to look for in vendors
- You have no idea if you’d rather just elope
- Pinterest feels overwhelming rather than helpful
There’s so much of this going on for people and I’m eager to create a community of engaged couples who want to journey through this experience with others who are feeling similar feelings of joy and sometimes stress. I believe that if we gather together to work through your planning, I can help you feel confident and eager for the rest of your wedding planning.
I’ve also started Flourish because I think working with a wedding planner isn't within the budget for some of you, yet I believe you’d like the help if it was more feasible and tangible. This is where Flourish developed and I can’t wait for January 27.
Be sure you’re signed up for our newsletter to get all the latest information, including FAQ’s answered, more details about the speakers and the content. Link above.